dijous, 5 de març del 2009

redaccio: My Town

I'm going to compare Olot and New york, but I know that New York is bigger and more popular. I think that Olot is a very beautiful city because there is a lot of nature, but is a small city. In Olot there are 30.000 habitans. Olot is smaller than New York because N.Y is one of the largest cities in the world. In New York there are a lot of buildings but there aren't any nature, only there is the Central Park. However, in Olot there are a lot of nature and volcanoes. In N.Y there is much traffic and more cars than Olot.
Olot is a very good city for me because it is very quiet and there is a necessary facilities to live. Olot is near the beach and also ski tracks.
I think Olot is very interesting for the tourist but New York is more interesting than olot.