dijous, 5 de març del 2009

redaccio: My Opinions

In my opinion, basketball is the most thrilling sport because until the last moment you do not know who will win and can score many points in little time.
In my view the most dangerous sport is climbing because there is much risk of falling and you must be very well prepared for this sport.
I don’t think that surfing is more exciting than skiing because both sports are exciting but surfing is more dangerous than skiing because the sea is very traitor.
I feel bad watching violent movies. In these days are not violent movies because it is carnival and for carnival there are comedy movies.
I think one person can’t be cloned so that each person is different and there is no person as.
It seems to me that the best pizza is the ham and cheese because for me it is very good.